1. Time sheets are your responsibility. They must be signed by the client
2. Loss of your time sheet will result in a payroll delay
3. Time sheets are to be submitted via email every Sunday before 12:00 am (Midnight)
Pay Day is every Monday via direct deposit. Your paystub will be sent by email by default
1. If you are late, or leave early, time will be rounded to the nearest 15 minute block
2. Always arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of your shift
All injuries are to be reported to the office immediately, regardless of how minor the injury may be.
If for any reason you are unable to work, you are required to notify us 24 hours prior to the start of your scheduled shift. Failure to do so, or failure to report for a scheduled shift may result in us not placing you for future shifts
Criminal Record Check
All employees of bloo Recruitment. are subject to a Criminal Background Check.
All placements are considered to be on a temporary/on-call basis only. It’s your job to shine when you arrive. If applicable, you are responsible to provide your own personal protective equipment (PPE)
Thank you in advance for your understanding and complying to these policies and procedures. Should you have any questions please contact the office at: (778) 372-8384